Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cengeng

I remember when I was 12, my mom was admitted into ward for few days. Due to some health problem. Even though it was nothing serious, but still, I remember how I cried everytime we got home. There is something wrong somewhere with unpleasant air when I was home -- without her. I felt, empty.


And today, the almost same thing happened, again. And again, it was something not that serious, but I keep telling myself. Dont cry. Do not cry. You shouldnt cry infront of her. It isnt something serious that you need to be worried too much, thou. But -- still, I cant.


This week marked as the day I realized, my parents are getting older. The day where I realized, I need (read as MUST)  to be a filial daughter and give them the happiness they deserve, as much as I can.