Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hay May

I used to be a good writer. I mean good at telling story, write it up. What is going on? Did you get scold by your dad last night? Or any interesting thought that you might want to share with this people? How sucks your life when it comes to luck. Blahblahblah.


But you know twitter just steal that kind of talent.


The longest i've tried to stay away from twitter is about 2 weeks. And guess what, im having much more time to spend on books. Any kind of books obviously la comics and non-educated-kind of books. But still plenty time i got by staying away from twitter. I guess i need to start removing social networks in my life one by one. Anddddd I need to start it over again since when im back to Kajang, my bores index increase to 300% and get back to twitter with no doubt. Mehs.